eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 17 million customers per year across 45 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
This candidate will be the “gatekeeper” of our Content Management platforms, understanding the workflows, processes and inner workings of our legacy and commercial tools, to help meet business objectives and goals.
Despite this is not a role where you will actually be writing any content, you will be onboarded alongside the rest of the Content Team in the workings of a new commercial tool and guide the team through the move from our legacy model to the new one, liaising with engineers working behind the scenes in this area to understand and be able to impact this knowledge to the Content Team. You will propose improvements and assist with content-related bugs or “glitches” that block projects. You will work closely with ContentStack and our translation vendor, SDL, to ensure processes are running smoothly from end to end.
While this isn’t a management role, you will be in charge of this area of the team, and be the go-to person for CMS queries, learning the tool and teaching others how to get the most out of it.
- Define how all CMS tools coexist within the company.
- Be the bridge between jCMS, our technology and ContentStack tools, understanding how these all coexist within the company.
- Working in close partnership with the necessary business areas to have a greater understanding of needs within content, product design, marketing, etc.
- Take ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Ensure the content processes are applied correctly.
- Be in charge of our CMS, Legal Web Master Pages and their processes and workflows.
- Liaise with the legal team (and other stakeholders) to manage content stored in the CMS and WMPs .
- Basic knowledge of HTML is required. Ability to learn more in this area.
- Be involved in establishing workflows within our new CMS platform.
- Manage extractions, content uploads and migrations to new markets.
- Partner closely with engineering teams to understand the inner workings of the CMS platform, and other stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to defining area processes together with our translation & Localisation Specialist
- Identify new problems and opportunities for efficiency and drive impactful solutions.
- Have a deep context of the entire product and establish guidelines for its use.
- Assistance with QA processes within the Content area.
- Adaptability to all manner of content needs/ tasks.
- Master at setting expectations with stakeholders/ peers.
- Work well under pressure from time to time to meet deadlines.
What does success looks like:
- Stakeholders impacted by you increase the consistency and quality of the experiences they deliver.
- Timely delivery of content tasks
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience within a content setting, understanding CMS systems and defining processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a content-related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is required.
- Used to working to tight deadlines and managing expectations.
- You will be used to combining manual tasks with more-innovative, value-added projects.
- You are able to influence others in order to get the necessary buy-in and build a network to draw on and learn from.
- You have a broad range of skills with strengths in content review and management processes.
- You are detail-focused, methodical and organized in your approach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent English speaker with good written, verbal, and presentation abilities. Other core languages are a plus.
- Team player with a positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to Coursera Learning Platform.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.