eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
This is a 6 month internship position with possible extension and it is mandatory to be able to sign a university learning agreement.
The candidate will form part of the eDreams ODIGEO Advertising team in a strong growth environment and will report directly to the Head of AdOperations, Data & Audiences, based in Barcelona.
- Advertising campaign tasks: delivery campaign reports, ensuring all campaigns are launched on the expected time and the creatives work properly, deliver screenshots of the creatives live.
- Trafficking and monitoring of online advertising campaigns across ODIGEO network including creative upload, creative testing and troubleshooting, parameter set up, optimization and any applicable edits.
- Working with advertisers and KAM to ensure timely delivery of all creative materials and their compliance with site ad guidelines and specs.
- Support the AdOps team working with an internal team to coordinate the delivery of Social Media and Newsletters campaigns, and to coordinate the creation of the materials needed for the delivery of all campaigns with the Brand team.
- Ensuring all campaign goals are met including start and end dates, impressions delivery, etc.
- Analysing ad inventory forecasts and periodically publishing to the sales team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Studying last course of Business Administration or/and Marketing
- Knowledge about MKT Digital industry
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Keen eye for detail. Strong teamwork skills. Energetic, organised , and have the ability to multitask in a fast paced and challenging work environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English and knowledge of at least one more European language (preferably French, German or Italian).
- Working knowledge of Excel.
What do we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning.
- … And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.