eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Business Trading Analyst that will be reporting to the Analytics Manager, and joining our team based in Barcelona. You will support the decision making and identify opportunities for improvement of our Ancillary, Cars and additional travel products through structuring, analysing and interpreting data and performance.
- Carry out numerical analysis to identify changes and drivers that affect the performance of the business.
- Liaise with Business Intelligence, Data Engineering and other analytics teams to identify, maintain and validate different sources of information.
- Build tools to automate data extraction and build and maintain dashboards to facilitate monitoring and reporting tasks.
- Provide accurate data, insights, analysis and forecasts for decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Work jointly with the Data Science teams to complement various analysis and support in the development of our Machine-Learning models.
- Identify opportunities for grow, and use data to deliver actionable insights that drive impactful decisions.
- Clearly communicate results, findings, analysis and proposed actions in a concise and accurate manner.
- Identify advanced tools and methodologies that could improve our analytics toolkit.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ year of experience in hands-on highly analytical roles
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in building dashboards, reporting and complex models
- Strong Excel capabilities, comfortable running complex analysis and dealing with large sets of data.
- Business sense, seeing the implications behind numbers, and willing to leverage data to make an impact
- Organised and self-starter, methodical with strong attention to detail.
What do we offer?
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.