Business Development Salesforce Administrator
eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) is the largest online distributor of flights in the world (measured in terms of sales) and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce businesses. Under its five brands (eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink and liligo), it offers the best deals on regularly-scheduled flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rentals, vacation packages, travel insurance and stays of varying length to more than 16 million customers all over the world. Present in forty-four countries, the company employs more than 1,700 professionals.
You will be part of the Lodging Business Development Team in the Inventory division, and provide support, build processes and deliver business insights. You will be a key player in business initiatives within the Group that will help to improve the top line. We will give you opportunities to rapidly gain visibility and incremental responsibility.
The Business Development Salesforce Administrator will focus on identifying and implementing opportunities to maximise our direct partnerships with hoteliers, using Salesorce as the primary tool. Salesforce is the cloud-based software we use to provide partner relationship management focused on sales, market management, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
Main responsibilities (included but not limited):
- Improve current Salesforce infrastructure ensuring all data, content and processes are aligned with business needs.
- Own areas of opportunities in current environment, prioritising with business impact
- Once salesforce development & enhancements in place, critically analyse business processes and performance recommending initiatives to improve the effectiveness of those processes and business initiatives
- Lead business cases to underpin priority initiatives for supply team
- Build actions & processes for the team to prioritise opportunities based on data
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Manage projects, engaging with key stakeholders to define concepts
Desired skills & experience:
- Efficient hands on attitude to address functional issues
- Best in class methodology and process driven approach
- Excellent analytical skills, comfortable with statistics and financial maths.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and database software.
- Past Salesforce experience & Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
- Ability to juggle numerous projects simultaneously, and respond to change priorities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player, with the highest level of integrity and capability, professionalism.
- Fluency in English, second European language is a plus
- Strong Academic Background preferred: MsC in engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Business Administration or similar.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: working hybrid policy implemented.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.