eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 17 million customers per year across 45 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
The Media Service Business Analyst will be responsible for the analytical leadership of the Media Service Department. As the owner of the sales and company data, he or she is responsible to challenge and support the management of the B2B sales department based on empiric findings. The Analyst should use Market trends, Demand data, B2b sales metrics, GA activities, user behaviours, etc. to work with the sales team to convince partners to increase investments, optimise productivity of the team itself and show opportunities to innovate. Additionally, the analyst is a major driver for change inside the department and owns his own projects, which will be prioritised for the best outcome of the company.
As part of the Analyst team in the Air Supply & Advertising area, this role also collaborates and support the Air Supply area and vice-versa.
Sales performance optimization & stakeholder management
- Challenge the sales infrastructure with an end to end performance analysis to drive higher revenues
- Innovate, Build & maintain data reporting to support better data based decision making of stakeholder and improve stakeholder communication
- Come up with best in class data frameworks to increase partner satisfaction & sales, including innovation on KPIs and Trends
- Prioritise analytical projects based on outcome and actively communicate prioritizations to stakeholders
Innovation & Business development
- Find new ideas of data and insights products to diversify the product catalogue for our partners
- Show innovation opportunities and needs based on findings and support the teams in innovation projects
- Lead the innovation process with the MS Leadership team, by gathering and prioritising ideas and a high level project management
Reporting, Analytics, Budget
- Ensure data quality in all levels of the department
- Continuously optimise and automate data accessibility in order to reduce manual work, provide more transparency and support teams
- Responsible for the whole budget process, consulting of the management during the budget period and building a facts-based storyline
- Responsible for pricing optimization across all sales channels to optimise long term revenues. Creating general pricing rules, adhoc pricing decisions and maintain our pricing infrastructure
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to Coursera Learning Platform.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.