eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Data Analyst (Inventory & Strategy) to join our Lodging team based in Barcelona to provide support and business insight and also lead business initiative within the Group that will help us to improve the top line. This position will be reporting to the Head of Inventory Strategy and Analytics.
- Critically analyze business processes and performance recommending initiatives to improve the effectiveness of those processes and business initiatives
- Producing business cases to underpin initiatives
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently to define concepts and scout opportunities and under direction of project managers
- Be the liaison between the teams and functions
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluency in English is a must, second European language is a plus
- Strong Academic Background: Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Business Administration or similar.
- Excellent analytical skills, comfortable with statistics and financial math.
- Excel advanced level.
- Would be a plus: SQL, Data Visualization tools, Salesforce.
- Willingness and ability to juggle numerous projects simultaneously, and respond to changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player, with the highest level of integrity and capability, professionalism.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.