eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in flights, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves worldwide. With a presence in 46 countries, the company has a team of over 1,200 professionals (www.edreamsodigeo.com). Travel is the largest e-commerce segment in the world and eDreams ODIGEO is at the heart of it.
The BI Data Engineer will work within the People Analytics team, although will collaborate closely with our BI Team. His main responsibilities will cover the full ETL process, from data gathering to basic dashboard building. You will have the possibility to create a project from scratch, being responsible for determining which data model, technologies and tools we will use to go one step further.
- Create, maintain and optimise our people’s data models.
- Analyse, document and develop reports targeted to a variety of users.
- Data load processes development and optimization.
- Data QA control.
- Support users when needed.
- Liaise with other areas of the BI department.
- Design and implement efficient data extraction processes using API integrations and ensure data quality and integrity.
Desired skills and experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (IT engineer), Mathematics, Physics, Economics, etc…
- +4 years of solid proficiency experience in Python.
- +2 year experience in SQL and data modelling.
- +2 years experience in DBT as ETL Tool.
- +1 year experience in Google Cloud Composer (Airflow), Data Proc and BigQuery.
- +2 year experience working in agile environments.
- Experience in Visualization tools like Looker Studio.
- Analytic mind, organised, team player and self-starter. With attention to detail and focused on results and productivity.
- English is a must.
What do we offer?
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons as well as a subscription to Coursera Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.