eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 17 million customers per year across 45 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who has experience working with analytics tools such as BigQuery/Microstrategy/DataStudio and knowledge of Python, R programming language.
The BI Data Analyst will work on data and analytics helping to manage data sets, marketing data bases and processes in Google Cloud Platform. Provide support to business analyst and business owners on analysis of data, queries and dashboards.
In this role, you would be responsible for working with multi-disciplinary teams – Qualitative Researchers, Designers, Product Owners, Developers, and Pricing Managers – to blend different statistical and data analytics techniques to generate a holistic understanding of the users and markets.
What you will do:
- Analyse performance and identify behaviours in different data sets;
- Data mining and automated reports/dashboards;
- Translate complex and potentially ambiguous information into clear structure and actionable deliverables. Perform analysis on large data sets using appropriate data analysis techniques and tools with a strong focus on quality,
- Build and maintain dashboards and/or reports to share performance information with senior management and C-level stakeholders,
- Identify and analyse relevant customer data to drive business goals and validate hypothesis & designs; turn data into actionable insights,
- Lead data-driven initiatives to improve company decision making and business knowledge.
- Data-driven with a strong analytical and problem-solving capability,
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an analyst in a digital and eCommerce environment,
- Strong knowledge of tools and programming languages such as BigQuery/SQL, Python; R,
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence visualization tools such as Microstrategy, Datastudio.
- Self-starter with good time management skills, able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize quickly the most relevant ones,
- Ability to multitask, desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced, high-performance environment,
- Team player with a positive attitude and sense of humor.
- English is a must.
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to Coursera Learning Platform.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.