eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
Do you enjoy cracking analytical problems and taking ownership of your own work? Do you like working in a dynamic environment with young and international colleagues? If your answer is yes, you may be the person we are looking for to join our Revenue Management team based in Barcelona, Spain!
We are looking for an Associate Revenue Analyst to join our team. This person will play a pivotal role in the transformation of the company, driving revenues on a daily basis. By joining a growing and dynamic team within a global company like eDreams ODIGEO, the candidate will also gain deep knowledge of the Travel industry and of Pricing methodologies and tools.
- Drive sales and revenue across different channels and devices for the products within the Revenue management area (flight, non-flight products as insurances, bags, cars, hotels, etc.),
- Interact with relevant teams for defining pricing strategy and ensuring the creation of capabilities for new products in the funnel and new touchpoints (Product Development, Competition Insights, Business Intelligence, IT),
- Collaboration with Data Science for the implementation of machine-based learning tools and methodologies, working on continuous optimizations of the models,
- Give support on the analysis and development of business cases for the new products and / or strategies that will be implemented,
- Engage in the improvement of KPIs, methods of pricing and tools,
- Contribution in cross-departmental strategic initiatives,
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, etc.),
- Strong analytical skills, fast-learner, with high attention to detail and focused on results and productivity.
- Office skills: experience with analytical tools, ideally with the Google toolset (spreadsheets, google docs, etc).
- A self-starter and team player, who also enjoys to have fun!
- Can do attitude and positive mindset.
- Business Proficiency in English.
- SQL and Google DataStudio knowledge.
- First-hand experience with analytical tools such as Microstrategy.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional annual prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.