eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
The Competition Insights team aims to add visibility as to how market conditions and competition strategies influence our KPI’s in terms of trading, market share and price/content competitiveness.
As an associate analyst, you will be making use of our current capabilities to build solid expertise and proactively provide quantitative and qualitative insights that can help the business make the right decisions. You will become the go-to person for our stakeholders whenever they need information. These needs could be covered either by sharing your expertise, building a new report from scratch or executing an ad-hoc analysis that may require manual exploration.
In addition, you will be regularly in contact with our data providers to ensure the information received is meeting expectations and when required, you will be proposing adjustments to the service and following up to ensure they are successfully implemented.
- Dealing with complex data sets on a daily basis to drive valuable conclusions
- Visualizing those conclusions on excel or looker studio (Google Data Studio)
- Synthesizing insights on a powerpoint and presenting to broader audiences
- Complementing analysis with qualitative sources of data and / or manual investigation
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand and anticipate their needs
- Alerting stakeholders on any changes in market conditions or competition strategies
- Sharing relevant information during trading or business meetings
- Ensuring data consumed by the team is accurate by following in house processes as well as proposing new quality checks based on your own thinking
- Build new reports and maintain current ones on Looker Studio (Google Data Studio) by using SQL coding
Desired skills and experience:
- Analytical mindset (problem solving, basic statistics, attention to detail)
- Excel and Looker Studio
- Knowledge of SQL desired
- Excellent communication skills and English proficiency
- Proactive and autonomous
- Experience handling relationship with partners and/or data providers a plus
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to Coursera Learning Platform.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.