eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for an Analytcis Manager to join our Ancillaries team based in Barcelona. Reporting to the Chief Ancillaries Officer, you will lead the analytics and insights team of our revenue diversification area, ensuring the availability and relevancy of data to all stakeholders, and leveraging data to provide recommendations on business outcomes and performance improvement.
- Lead a team that supports decision making in our diversification products through structuring, analysing and interpreting data and performance.
- Partner with stakeholders across product, business and pricing to identify opportunities to leverage data and analysis to deliver actionable insights.
- Liaise with Business Intelligence, Experiment and Insights and other analytics teams to identify, maintain and validate different sources of information.
- Build tools to automate data extraction, building and maintaining dashboards to facilitate monitoring and reporting tasks.
- Manage a small team of analysis, leading, coaching and supporting them.
- Constantly refresh and evolve our analytical capabilities, through keeping up to date and exploring new methodologies
- Conduct ad-hoc deep dive analysis and support the construction of robust models and business cases.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on highly analytical roles
- 2+ years of experience leading a business oriented data team
- Critical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in building dashboards, reporting and complex models
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and data visualization tools.
- Knowledge of Python/R programming preferred.
- Native or fluent level of English
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.