eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
Role and Responsibilities:
-Leading and improving the global relationship with all assigned carriers following our mission and vision:
-Become the highest evaluated OTA worldwide by the airlines
- Create the best relationship with the airlines
- Negotiate the best contracts and exclusive content
- Create value for your partners and establish eDO’s value recognition
- Cover all necessary actions and measures to guarantee the best air supplier relations and performance
- Work in close cooperation with the Head of Air to accomplish the annual budget of incentives and negotiated fares for the assigned carriers in
- Permanent sales performance monitoring and optimization based on volume, revenues and contract values
- Creation of additional airline value proposals based on retail, business- and data Intelligence
- Frequent face to face and/or remote airline meetings to review performance, agree and implement performance measures
- Protection of content and inventory (ticketing authority, connectivity, systems)
- Avoidance and resolution of relationship conflicts with airline partners, including legal disputes
- Avoidance of Debit Memos by negotiating waiver & favor funds and negotiate ADM refunds if not existent
- Prepare and present frequently all airline related relevant news and issues
- Provide relevant exclusive information and insights of our airline partners for internal distribution
- Resolution of escalated customer service requests, including complaints and ad-hoc waiver requests
- Ensuring refund compliance for all assigned carriers, by monitoring processing, identifying blockers and facilitating adequate resolution / measures
- Communicate frequently and efficient all related topics to the Line Manager
- Experience in the airline business, especially in sales and revenue management, large contact network in global aviation industry
- Studies in Business, Tourism or Aviation industry
- Several years of experience in the travel industry (airline, travel agent, OTA)
- Experience in online sales
- Profound knowledge of airline pricing and revenue management
- Experience in project management
- Experience in/with airline sales support and marketing concepts
- Highly proactive, creative and analytical orientation. Hands-on manager with abilities to present and represent
- A very strong can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a highly pressurized commercial environment
- Strong willingness to deliver and exceed on targets
- Knowledge and experience with the use of Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Slides and Hangout)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other office applications
- Experience with Amadeus GDS; MIDT and Salesforce
- Experience in creation and evaluation of complex business cases
- Excellent English language skills, other major languages will be positively evaluated
- Strong knowledge on airline route networks, airline pricing and revenue management
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team worker
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.