eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, cruises, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
As part of the Trading team you will help grow the business. At eDreams ODIGEO, you will be part of a friendly and highly experienced team where you will immediately make meaningful contributions.
The Air Content Team is the business team responsible for flight inventory, IT supplier relations (GDS and aggregators) and connectivity both from an operational and strategic point of view. Its main goal is to ensure eDreams Odigeo can offer its customers the best flight content in terms of broadness, reliability and speed.
Let’s champion our trusted partners who handle our routine flights through Global Distribution Systems (GDS) in the daily operations. Working closely with key players within eDreams, our mission is to not just keep our connections alive and well but make them vibrant, competitive, error-free, and of the utmost quality.
- Ensure Odigeo is offering the most competitive, and comprehensive GDS inventory to its customers by, together with IT and Product, identifying and implementing actions needed to solve any lack of content issues by creating and integrating new carriers, creating new routes, etc;
- Work with the different teams to monitor and optimize the booking, ancillaries and post-booking functionalities, tracking bookability, conversion, errors, and overall performance of regular airlines
- Analyze data to detect any change of trends in bookings/ errors as well as finding the root case by detecting patterns.
- Keep the provider engine and the direct integrations up and running, with a good performance in terms of connectivity, content and bookings.
- Full and complete operational follow up: problem reporting, resolution follow up, monitoring of benefits.
- Support other functional business units: Monitoring, International, Ancillaries team, Meta and Marketing, Finance, Claims, Customer Services, Pricing, Competition insights, Air Suppliers team, Fares team, Product, and Engineering on provider and direct integration related topics, and enhancements. Organize, attend meetings with our providers, coordinate other teams
Desired Skills & Experience:
- +3 years of work experience in regular flight distributionProactive and able to work independently and within a team
- Data Driven. Rigorous, methodical and analytical
- Desirable Advanced user of Excel; other BI tools is a plus (Data studio, Microstrategy, SQL, etc);
- Great communications skills and ability to coordinate with and influence colleagues and business partners
- High level of English is a must
What do we offer?
- 📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
- ✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
- 🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
- 📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
- Free English and Spanish courses
- 🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- 🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
- ✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.