Join eDreams Odigeo, the largest Online Travel Agency in Europe, and make your professional journey a success in one of the most innovative companies in the e-commerce space.
eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Data Analyst to join our Analytics & Insights Enabling team based in Barcelona, Spain.
You will work on web and marketing data and analytics helping to manage data sets and processes in Google Cloud Platform. You will also focus on data accuracy and monitoring to ensure proper analysis. Moreover, you’ll provide support to business analysts and business owners in different analysis of data, in complex queries and in the creation of dashboards.
- Manage, analyse and organise data in a variety of ways to provide actionable insights or solutions based on the data, mainly web and marketing analytics data.
- Collect, process, and clean data from different sources using SQL, Python, or other scripting languages
- Automate reporting and dashboards
- Analyse performance and identify behaviours in different data sets
- Monitor data accuracy
- Troubleshoot issues and discrepancies on data
- Manage data sets and data processes in Google Cloud Platform as well as their data sources connectivity,
- Provide support to the stakeholders with their data needs, mainly related to web and marketing Analytics data
- Provide support with troubleshooting tracking issues.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience on similar role
- Good analytical skills
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience
- Experience in R, Python or similar languages
- Knowledge on data processes, structure and data sets management. Ideally in Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge on dashboarding tools such as Google Data Studio
- Web and Online marketing background and knowledge preferred
- Statistical knowledge will be a plus
- Ability to manage different projects/tasks in parallel
- Good communication & collaboration skills, able to give and receiving constructive feedback
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount!
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!