eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. We have four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo that help us offer the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance. We aim to make travel easier, more accessible and better value for the more than 18 million customers we serve across 43 markets. We are listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for an Agile Coach. You will contribute to creating an environment where continuous improvement and learning are the focus. Your goal will be working across multiple teams both in Product Development and in the wider company to embed Agile and Lean thinking and build the common goal of delivering excellent products to our customers as fast as possible while also having fun!
As an eDreams Coach you will be passionate about helping product teams to take their delivery to the next level! You will love communication, group dynamics and coaching. You will not be afraid to raise issues and inspire changes to remove impediments.
In addition, you will need to be curious and have an appetite for learning and improving the current situation. Plus you´ll have previous experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner or Team Lead with agile teams developing Internet services.
You will join our eDreams Odigeo Agile team of 8 coaches to coach, collaborate with, and influence the leaders, stakeholders, and teams within the company. Together we will drive increased agility, faster learning, more innovation, better products, and increased collaboration within the organisation. You will use your passion and expertise to help turn teams into high performing units, plus you will have a deep understanding of and experience in deploying new Agile methods, and an ability to learn and embrace new ways of helping drive increased team performance. Your success will come from your ability to help teams achieve their goals and deliver on commitments to their customers.
Job Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Highly entrepreneurial. Guide executives, business units, and technology teams in implementing Agile principles & values, helping them to build, grow, and maintain a thriving agile organization at scale;
- Design and support the deployment of the eDreams Odigeo development approach;
- Provide Agile coaching and training to Product Owners, Dev Teams and the wider business;
- Coach and support teams in all aspects of Kanban;
- Expose our product and technology teams to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the Lean and Agile community to increase agility, using Lean, Kanban, and other agile thinking;
- Create, build, and facilitate or deliver customized workshops and training sessions.
- Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in technology organizations;
- 3+ years of large-scale Agile coaching experience with Kanban;
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization;
- Consulting and facilitation skills in coaching technical and business teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile methodologies;
- Excellent presentation and training skills;
- Fluency in English is a requirement and Spanish will be valued
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
…And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.