eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a senior Affiliates Marketing Executive that will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, managing, optimizing, and reporting on affiliate and partner relationships. The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the affiliate and digital marketing landscape and must be a proactive and organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Define and implement affiliate campaigns for the different brands and markets from eDreams ODIGEO to drive traffic, bookings and revenue
- Manage existing relationships with key affiliates as well as find new opportunities to grow the channel
- Find and implement direct partnerships to grow our Prime subscription program
- Performance reporting for measuring program success as well as regular market research and competitive analysis
- Work closely with other internal departments (brand, legal, revenue, tracking) as well as external networks and partners.
Essential experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 2-3 years experience in Digital Marketing (ideally Affiliate marketing experience)
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Organization skills to ensure best campaigns and projects management in a fast-growing and fast-paced environment
- Innovative & entrepreneurial to bring new ideas to grow marketing channels and the overall business
- Team player in a multicultural environment
- Fluent English
- French, German, Italian or another 2nd language is a plus
- Experience in the travel industry
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.