eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
The candidate will form part of the eDreams ODIGEO Advertising team in a strong growth environment and will report directly to the Head of AdOperations, Data and Audiences, based in Barcelona.
What you will do:
• Advertising campaign management tasks: global vision on different campaigns while liaising with different teams to forecast and make improvements.
• Trafficking and monitoring of online advertising campaigns across ODIGEO network including creative upload, creative testing and troubleshooting, parameter set up, optimization and any applicable edits.
• Working with advertisers and KAM to insure timely delivery of all creative materials and their compliance with site ad guidelines and specs.Assist advertisers directly by helping to resolve technical problems and answer questions on creative materials.
• Working with internal team to coordinate the delivery of Social Media and Newsletters campaigns, and to coordinate the creation of the materials needed for the delivery of all campaigns with Brand team.
• Insuring all campaign goals are met including start and end dates, impressions delivery, etc.
• Extracting delivery reports from the third party application to ensure proper tracking and on delivery.
• Analyzing campaign reports and making recommendations of actions to insure delivery.
• Analyzing ad inventory forecasts and periodically publishing to sales team.
Who are you:
• Must possess a BS/BA degree with a minimum of 1 year of digital advertising experience.
• Campaign management & trafficking experience.
• Knowledge of ad-serving technology, such as Google AdManager.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Keen eye for detail. Strong teamwork skills. Energetic, organized, and have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Fluency in English and knowledge of at least one more European language (preferably French, German, or Italian).
• Programmatic knowledge would be a plus.
• Familiarity with HTML.
• Working knowledge of Excel.
What’s in it for you:
🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
🇪🇦 Free English and Spanish courses
🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals.
We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.