eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low- cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
Do you want a sales challenge in one of the most talented Online Companies in Europe? Join us to boost the biggest European Online Travel Agency, increase its leading position on the Lodging & Vacation Packages and maximize its ROI.
As an Accommodation Inventory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for hitting acquisition sales targets of our supplier portfolio of online accommodations in relevant markets by managing the sales team and keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential for them to consistently deliver on their objectives, performance managing them, coaching them and supporting directly on top leads. To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate strong sales , communication & people management skills and target oriented mindset to meet Odigeo growth target and drive team engagement.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing and driving a large sales team.
- Cascade overall area objectives to individual sales representative level.
- Distribute the leads pipeline amongst team members and manage reassignment when required.
- Coach and monitor performance of the team, through weekly regular 1 to 1s, monitoring of activity levels and call listening.
- Plan and prepare regular training sessions.
- Support contractors in the preparation of complex pitches and on objections handling.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs and ensuring a great customer experience along the full process from contracting to putting the property on sale.
- Identify market shifts and be aware of new products and competition status and propose adjustments to our sales pitch accordingly.
- Liaise with main stakeholders to ensure all the processes related to Sales are in place and optimized.
- Manage recruiting and onboarding of new sales team members
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Tourism or business administration.
- Previous experience as sales representative / contractor in the Hospitality sector.
- At least 3 years of experience managing teams.
- Excellent English level and fluent in at least another European language.
- Excellent sales & negotiation skills; ability to influence confidently by phone and email.
- Leadership skills: must be able to evaluate how their sales staff performs and develop action plans to meet sales goals.
- Communication skills. Needs to work with people in other departments and with customers, so you must be able to communicate clearly.
- People oriented: Communication skills, flexibility, active listening and empathy.
- Teamwork – to work closely with their team and other departments to fulfill business goals and improve the customer experience to increase sales.
- Results oriented with track record of achieving sales targets.
- Organization skills and ability to manage large teams.
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
What do we offer?:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.• Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.