eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce businesses. We proudly serve over 20 million customers across 44 markets through our four renowned online travel agency brands: eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine, Liligo. Our listing on the Spanish Stock Market and collaboration with nearly 700 airlines demonstrate our commitment to excellence.
Back in 2017, we launched Prime—the first subscription product in the travel sector, which has now amassed an incredible 4.6 million members. At eDreams ODIGEO, we offer the best quality products in flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, cruises, car rentals, and travel insurance. Our mission is to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers worldwide.
We are now looking for an Accommodation Inventory Business Manager. The Accommodation area is one of the most exciting and fast-moving parts of eDreams ODIGEO. At eDreams ODIGEO, we want to be the one stop travelshop for our customers, offering all relevant travel in a seamless experience against the best price. We are selling thousands of room nights per day, with the ambition to strongly increase this number over the coming years. We believe with our unique Prime travel subscription programme with over 5 million members already we have the right tool in hand to do so.
The business manager will be a key person within the Accommodation area with focus on our Inventory in particular. The candidate will use excellent analytical, strategic and communication skills to contribute to and deliver on our Overall Inventory strategy. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams, interacting with Inventory commercial teams, Analytics, Product, Prime and Revenue management to make improvements happen, and you will be measured on the impact that those improvements make.
What you will do
- Work with the Head of Inventory Strategy to formulate and deliver approaches to growing the value created from our Accommodation Inventory department.
- Constantly look to maximise performance of our Accommodation Inventory products in order to spot opportunities based on observations, hypothesis and analysis – working closely with our Analytics teams
- Inspire growth by proposing ideas and hypotheses on the strategy of the area based on analysis, benchmarking and cross-functional discussions – leveraging our Prime proposition
- Driving the execution of critical projects and change, ensuring effective results delivery and impact on performance together with key stakeholders
- Understanding of our product development processes and methodologies in order to identify the best way to influence, drive and inspire success.
- Identification of dependencies between projects and define solutions
- Gaining buy-in from people affected by the changes and projects
- Continuous problem-solving throughout the process
- Work hand-to-hand with other stakeholders
Who you are:
- 4 years+ of experience in business – preferably a strategic consultancy firm or equivalent role within a company from a relevant sector
- Experience in a relevant industry, eg hotels, alternative accommodation or other relevant travel products, will be highly valued
- Strategic mindset with hands-on mentality, a problem-solver
- Outstanding analytical skills and eye for detail: ability to generate insights and coordinate analysis
- Excellent communication skills, outspoken, high energy level
- Master degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
- Fluency in English.
What’s in it for you:
- 🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
- 📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
- ✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
- 🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
- 📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
- 🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
- Free English and Spanish courses
- 🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- 🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
- ✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.