eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 45 markets.
Want to be able to drive business value through best in class contact strategy management in a challenging ecommerce environment? Join us as WebMaster to help the biggest European Online Travel Agency.
As a WebMaster, you will join our Media Services team, and you will have the opportunity to be a crucial asset on the campaign set up.
- Development of web assets to support cross channel & media services campaigns: landing pages, micro-sites update, site content management through CMS;
- Mobile first: Focused on Responsive development;
- Working with the Media Services team in order to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to a high standard;
- Working together with Designers and Webmaster team to deliver projects focused on personalization on site & automation on processes;
- Working closely with Designers for new widgets and LP improvements;
- Reviewing change proposals of others and giving constructive feedback;
- Analyzing and optimizing the web frontend performance;
- Proactively benchmark to our competitors and to identify improvements that should be applied in order we are on the top level;
- To ensure we are collecting interesting data through our microsites by Google Analytics and get interesting insights from them.
Desired skills & experience:
- HTML, CSS;
- Version Control System (Bitbucket);
- Google Analytics knowledge;
- Fluency in English required, additional languages will be a plus;
- Highly collaborative attitude and love for participating in code reviews and discussions about architecture and design;
- Good at working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Attention to detail and accuracy, in both content and display;
- Good organizational skills and a proactive nature;
- Willingness to adapt to technical developments;
- AMP for email – NICE TO HAVE;
- PHP and Wordpress knowledge – NICE TO HAVE;
- Digital advertising experience – NICE TO HAVE.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote;
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels;
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning;
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path;
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!;
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance;
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages;
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements;
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.