eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. eDreams ODIGEO and each of its five leading brands – Opodo, eDreams, Go Voyages, Travellink and Liligo – have been instrumental in ushering in a new era of travel booking. With a presence in 44 markets, we are Europe’s largest flight retailer, serving over 17 million customers last year. Our customers can access the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value.
eDreams ODIGEO is a fast-growing and highly-admired product-driven OTA that’s driving real change in the travel industry. We are looking for a highly creative, passionate, and customer-obsessed Visual Designer. In this role, you will be working alongside a team of designers, video producers, copywriters, and project managers. Your work will be seen by millions of people each day across eDreams ODIGEO’s homepages, product detail pages, emails, and other marketing channels.
Our offices are centrally located in beautiful Barcelona. We’re a fun-loving team who are passionate about all things – from product development and marketing, machine learning, knowledge sharing, innovation and best-in-class user experiences. We even have our very own UX lab where we apply a customer-focused and data-oriented approach to our overall process.
The ideal candidate must have experience working in an iterative and collaborative process and professionally accepting and implementing feedback. In addition to strong design skills, the candidate must have strong management experience, organizational skills, web expertise, typographic skills, and acute attention to detail. You should be comfortable engaging entry-level through executive stakeholders and working with many different types of creative professionals and creative outputs. The qualified candidate will have excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, and the ability to gracefully present and defend their design decisions. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
- Execute top-quality and cutting-edge visual design work for a digital platform
- Understand and respond to customer insights and performance data to steer the direction of your creative
- Create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Manage all design aspects of a project from start to finish. Define the visual designs, ideate, sketch and define the user experience to deliver a smart, cohesive visual design system
- Understand user experience best practices for web and mobile interactions
- Manage multiple requests from various internal teams on projects of varying length and complexity
- Establish, execute, and govern a consistent visual design language
- Work closely with the Creative Design team manager, visual designers, stakeholders and copywriters to implement cohesive visual branding
- Present and defend visual design solutions to team owners & executive level leadership
- Stay connected to the larger UX team by sharing and applying knowledge
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality and consistency of both your peers and your own visual design output
- An online portfolio demonstrating graphic design, marketing, or advertising, and other user-centered design solutions is REQUIRED
- Prior experience in an advertising, creative agency or a similar position in an e-commerce environment
- 7+ years of experience as a visual designer in a digital environment
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent professional experience
- Expert proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and Figma
- Stays connected to visual design and technology trends, shares knowledge with team
- An obsession with great design campaigns and media content
- A willingness to go the extra mile to create something special
- Understanding of information architecture, usability, accessibility, UI and UX design
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Good leadership skills and good in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Process-oriented independent thinker who proactively identifies areas for improvement
- English speaker with good written, verbal, and presentation abilities
- Team player with a positive / proactive attitude and sense of humor
- Master’s degree in design
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experienced in producing motion graphics or animation
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.