eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are seeking a VIP Travel Support Specialist to execute effective communication and management of VIP claims. The VIP Travel Support Specialist will form part of the eDreams ODIGEO Communications team, which is in a strong growth environment and will be based in our Barcelona office.
- Manage VIP and sensitive customer complaints;
- Manage customer complaints received through our Social Care channels by identifying potential social media noise and working liaised with Community Managers to mitigate negative impact;
- Manage customer complaints addressed directly to CSM members;
- Manage legal customer complaints in coordination with our legal team;
- Help and coordinate relationships with government and regulatory authorities in relation to our VIP customers;
- Proactively work to ensure excellent service to these highly valued individuals;
- Writing, editing and distributing communication material to VIP customers, government authorities and private legal practitioners;
- Coordinate VIP media inquiries with Comms & PR Managers related to the customer complaints;
- Identify PR risks in both national and local media to minimize negative visibility in print, broadcast, TV and online, by managing customer complaints;
- Help the Comms & PR team maintain a network of key business, travel, consumer, corporate and technology trade and other target media contacts;
- Measure, analyse and report on the results of initiatives.
- Minimum 1-2 years of previous generalist experience in the management of sensitive customer complaints. It will be a plus experience in PR, media relations, VIP Management and/or Social Media management;
- Experience in handling VIP accounts;
- Proven successes in both traditional and interactive claims channels;
- Acute sense of judgment, tact, diplomacy and crisis communication;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- High analytical capacity, proactive attitude, leadership and teamwork,
- We are hiring those profiles: Portuguese native speaker, German native speaker and English native speaker.
- Other languages would be a plus.