eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, cruises, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
Are you ready to elevate your career and take the lead in shaping exceptional customer experiences? We’re on the lookout for a VIP Customer Communications Team Lead to not just fill a role, but to be a key player in building and nurturing an exceptional customer experience for our customers. Reporting directly to the VIP Customer Communications Manager, you’ll have a pivotal role within the eDreams ODIGEO Communications team. Picture yourself in a dynamic and international environment of continuous growth, surrounded by talented professionals and based in our Barcelona office.
What you will do:
- Coach, lead, and support a VIP Customer Communications team for delivering high-quality solutions in handling customer complaints while exceeding customer expectations.
- Take ownership of day-to-day prioritisation and workflow management, ensuring seamless resolution of customer concerns.
- Report on KPIs and conduct performance follow-ups, fostering a positive and growth-oriented work environment.
- Collaborate with other team leads for mutual support and coordination in achieving common goals.
- Identify pain points by providing insights to optimise processes aligned with company strategy.
- Lead initiatives and projects. Measure, analyse, and report results, presenting them effectively to improve team performance and optimise business processes.
- You have at least 5 years of demonstrated experience in Customer Claims including VIP Management.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in leading teams.
- Experience in leading projects and/ or initiatives, including in-depth analysis of root causes.
- Proven an excellent successes in both traditional and interactive claims channels;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Master in working with Google tools (G-Drive, G-Sheet, G-Slide, G-Docs);
- Proficient level of English is a must, also Spanish and/or French is desirable.
- You have a proactive problem solving mindset, very customer-focused and detail oriented, highly organised and with a superb communication skill set, highly organised.
- Passionate in travel and online consumer realms, committed to operational efficiency.
- Excellent acute sense of judgement, tact, diplomacy and crisis communication;
- Experienced in leading diverse skill sets, fostering continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Resilient and thrive in high-pressure situations, comfortable working under pressure, and adept at constant prioritisation.
- High analytical capacity, proactive problem solving mindset and highly organised;
- Customer-oriented, used to or comfortable working under pressure and constantly prioritising, with a passionate mind-set and eager to learn and a great teamwork attitude;
- Must be results oriented and with ability to multitasking with an open mind to changing priorities and business processes constantly;
- Flexibility to respond to crisis business needs;
- Knowledge of other languages;
- GDS (Amadeus, Galileo, NDC) knowledge;
- Knowledge of Data Studio, SQL and GA;
- Knowledge of tourism/ consumer regulations;
- Product management experience.
What’s in it for you:
🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
📚Free English and Spanish courses
🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.