We are seeking a VIP Consumer Regulatory Support Specialist (Native Spanish speaker) to manage consumer regulatory complaints. The VIP Consumer Regulatory Support Specialist will directly report to the VIP Communications Manager and will be part of the eDreams ODIGEO Communications team, which is in a strong growth environment and will be based in our Barcelona office. This role is a great opportunity for recent graduates in Tourism with a legal background and/or in law with a specialization in e-commerce, tourism and/or data protection regulations to gain professional experience and promote their career in a corporate legal environment.
- Manage legal customer complaints, consumer organisation files, customer court cases and regulatory consumer cases in coordination with our legal team;
- Manage data protection consumer rights cases in coordination with our DPO;
- Be the key point of contact between VIP Communications and Legal teams;
- Coordinate relationships with government and regulatory authorities in relation to our VIP customers;
- Write, edit and distribute communication material to VIP customers, government authorities and private legal practitioners;
- Support other VIP tasks such as: VIP and sensitive customer complaints, Social Care channels, customer complaints addressed directly to CSM members;
- Coordinate VIP media inquiries with Comms & PR Managers related to the customer complaints to ensure excellent service;
- Identify PR risks in both national and local media to minimize negative visibility in print, broadcast, TV and online;
- Support the Comms & PR team maintain a network of key business, travel, consumer, corporate and technology trade and other target media contacts;
- Measure, analyse and report on the results of initiatives.
- Background in Tourism, e-commerce and/or data protection of the Spanish and European regulations will be required in your daily work.
- Acute sense of judgment, tact, diplomacy and crisis communication;
- Excellent written and communication skills, excellent Spanish grammar and familiarity with legal terminology;
- High analytical capacity, proactive attitude, leadership and teamwork;
- Proficient level of English is a must.
Valuable skills to have:
- Experience in handling Spanish and/or European consumer regulatory complaints, data protection cases and/or court cases will be a major plus;
- Other languages would be a plus (preferably Catalan and/or French);
- It would be a plus to have experience in PR, media relations, VIP Management and/or Social Media management;
- Experience in handling VIP accounts and/or sensitive customer complaints;
- Proven successes in both traditional and interactive claims channels.
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now.