eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Trade Manager to join our Finance Team based in our Head Quarters in Barcelona, Spain.
- Responsible for ancillaries. Ensure accuracy of all the movements regarding hotels, cars, insurances, and own products are correctly registered, that all of them are reconciled, and be to explain the variations.
- Review all the Sales flow in AGM make sense and follow the trend, investigate the variations.
- Investigate & understand complex accounting processes and their impact on the P&L.
- Analyze and review data of different products/customers/suppliers.
- Enhance data analytics to enable greater insight. Analysis of financial discrepancies related to System conciliation.
- Review monthly closing BS and P&L by dimensions (market, channel, third parties, product).
- Take initiative to optimize work papers and processes.
- Have continuous contact with other finance as well as non-finance departments.
- Manage the team assign for these propose.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Accounting Technical Knowledge;
- Experience in improvement of processes;
- Experience in team management;
- Minimum 4 years experience;
- Fluency in English and Spanish;
- Office Suites Advanced User;
- Attention to detail. Used to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.