eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
As the GDS Training Specialist for one of the world’s largest global online travel agencies, you will be responsible for improving our global training program including content, learning aids, and learning documentation. You will work closely with cross-functional partners across the business including Training Managers and Training Specialists, Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement, Reporting, HR, our outsourced partners, and the Group Customer Service Training Manager.
Do you like traveling? With this project, you will be giving training’s for all our centers located in India, Cairo, Casablanca, Sofia, Málaga and Bogotá.
- Create, maintain, and manage standardized training tools and materials including training attendance log files and back office Training;
- Develop training programs and plans and create new training documentation and materials;
- Ensure all Training material is fully documented, authorized, and version controlled;
- Conduct regular Knowledge Tests, analyse results and implement improvement initiatives;
- Facilitate workshops and development sessions as required;
- Conduct and facilitate training sessions, presenting information clearly and concisely;
- Work with a team of central translators to ensure content is properly localized in core market languages including English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian;
- Lead on-site train-the-trainer sessions across delivery centers as needed;
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them;
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices;
- Build a global program to develop, pilot, launch, and iterate on training assets including course materials, presentations, integrated curriculums, etc;
- Identify and develop training to address key gaps in Community Operations review procedure and rep decision accuracy;
- Prepare compliance reports and to identify areas for improvement associated with contract-specific policies, practices, and procedures;
- Coordinate, develop, manage employee training and development programs; conduct needs assessments; identify training needs; assist local trainers in the development and/or customization of training courses, content and materials; evaluate effectiveness; and adjust as necessary to improve training and outcomes;
Develop and implement method of measuring the effectiveness of training programs (assessment);
- Drive continuous improvement and step-change innovation;
- Implement effective communication procedures and tools to keep workforce up to date with changes and initiatives across the business.
Ensure adherence to process policy and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years of AMADEUS experience.
- BS/BA degree with a concentration in human resources, training and development, education or instructional design or other related field;
- 1 – 2 years working in a training / development role;
- Experience of identifying training needs, planning and preparing material, delivery of group and one to one training, assessment and ongoing evaluation.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning techniques, best practices in training design and delivery, blended learning methodologies and industry best practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt to needs of the delegate.
- Knowledge of E-learning content creation (video editing, interactive training material, etc…) will be also valued.
- Availability to be travelling travelling and giving support in our call centers located in India, Cairo, Casablanca, Sofia, Málaga and Bogotá.
Come fly with us!