The Technical BI Team Lead and his team will work within the BI team in an agile environment and take part in the daily standups. With his team, the BI PO & the BI architecture team, they will work together to migrate the current BI platform from Oracle to Google Cloud BigData technology. The migration has started but needs to be accelerated with the help and support of the new Technical BI Team Lead. The new platform will be able to support billions of records per day.
- Team management (objectives setting / review, career development, training, appraisals…),
- Team technical support,
- Technical KPI definition, understanding and translating PO’s needs into KPIs,
- Support the development of Analysis and Reports targeted to a variety of users,
- Support users when needed,
- Liaise with other areas of the BI department,
- Insure good progress of Agile POD,
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions,
- Data load processes optimization,
- Data QA control,
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (IT engineer), Mathematics, Physics,
- 4 year experience in technical data management,
- +4 year experience in BI and reporting tools as a business user, it will be valuable having technical expertise in implementing reporting tools,
- Knowledge of Cloud-based Big Data platforms is appreciated,
- + 2 year experience working in agile environments,
- Analytic mind, organized, team player and self-starter. With attention to detail and focused on results and productivity,
- English is a must.