eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed on the Spanish Stock Market.
Do you have an eye to spot top talent?
Are you passionate about identifying outstanding tech profiles?
We are looking for a Tech Talent Sourcer to help stabilise our rapid growth. You will be based in our head office in the heart of Barcelona and will conduct searches globally for our main tech departments in Barcelona and Madrid.
Our passion is travel, our business is technology. We are proud of our dynamic, healthy and collaborative working environment. To drive a top performance culture, we focus on strong alignment, individual and team performance, and open and constructive feedback, as well as fair recognition and rewards.
We set the path. Shape with us the way to travel.
- Use social media for proactive sourcing and continuously searching at new ways to find the right profiles globally
Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, StackOverflow, Github, even Twitter)
- Work mostly on technical roles (BackEnd, FrondEnd, Native, DataScience, DevOps, etc.) but also on key roles in other departments
- Interact directly with Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Liaise with diverse stakeholders & hiring managers across different business units
- Ensure information is properly maintained for reporting purposes within the applicant tracking system (Cornerstone)
- Strong international sourcing experience
- You love social media and have developed excellent sourcing skills to target passive candidates
- Experience in a fast-growing IT/ Tech company is preferred
- An internet ninja with a passion for technology
- Team-player, attention to detail, organised & able to prioritise
- Fluent in English & Spanish, both spoken and written
What do we offer?
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to a wide range of soft & technical skills trainings, language lessons, events and talks.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- Personal career path programs.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- Special discounts in local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Corporate mobile and laptop.
- The opportunity to work with one of the key players in the online travel industry worldwide – with a dynamic, fun and lovely team!