eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in flights, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves worldwide. With a presence in 45 countries, the company has a team of over 1,200 professionals (www.edreamsodigeo.com). Travel is the largest e-commerce segment in the world and eDreams ODIGEO is at the heart of it.
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, to join our Human Resources Team in our HQ in Barcelona.
You will be driving the development of our in-house recruitment expertise in the sourcing & selection of Business profiles.
You will own the full life-cycle recruitment process, from initial role qualification through to hiring the best talent on the market, whilst ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with HRBPs in order to understand their areas´ current & future needs;
- Define and develop creative recruitment strategies to identify the right talent for your vacancies;
- Identify the best sources and methods to locate the best people for current vacancies & build the talent pipelines for future ones through blogs, job boards, business networks etc;
- Partner with hiring managers to guide them through the recruitment process;
- Continually provide feedback on market conditions, best practices and talent pools;
- Act as an employer brand ambassador for eDreams ODIGEO and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Collaborate in other areas as required e.g. training, performance.
- Have at least 4 years experience in full life-cycle recruiting in business profiles,
- Have excellent partner management skills and have experience in using an ATS,
- Have a deep understanding of Internet-based recruiting tools and experience in employer branding or developing targeted recruitment campaigns;
- Are able to handle multiple roles & to work within an international team;
- Are a natural negotiator and have strong written and oral communication;
- Are goal-oriented, ambitious and have solid analytical skills.
- A University degree is helpful, but we value your skills & experience first;
- Excellent English is a requirement;
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.