eDreams ODIGEO has been one of the most resilient travel companies in the current COVID context: unlike most other travel companies, it has kept all its staff and invested in product development for the post-COVID recovery. eDreams had gained share during the COVID crisis and will emerge as an even stronger competitor.
Over the last years, the company has truly transformed and is now known to be a real innovator in the travel industry. For example, eDreams ODIGEO is the first travel company in the world to launch a subscription programme, like Amazon Prime or Spotify or Netflix in other industries. In addition, the company has industry-leading customer satisfaction, high product quality and positive trends on revenue margins and stock price. In fact, eDreams ODIGEO was the best performing stock worldwide in travel for the previous 5 years just prior to the outbreak of COVID-19, beating Expedia, Booking Holdings, Tripadvisor, Ctrip and all others. Looking towards the future the company is also looking for M&A targets to expand geographically and product/capabilities, all of which offer professional growth opportunities.
We are now looking for a Strategy Manager within our Ancillary, Car and Hotel area. At eDreamsOdigeo we want to be the one stop travelshop for our customers, offering all relevant travel in a seamless experience against the best price. These products are key components within peoples travel plans. We are selling thousands of room nights and car rentals per day, with the ambition to strongly increase this number over the coming years. We believe with our unique Prime travel subscription programme with over 1.5million members already we have the right tool in hand to do so.
The strategy manager will be one of the thought leaders on how to win in this area, coming up with ideas and hypotheses on the strategy, drive the execution of the main projects, leveraging the learnings from the various analyses and conversations and ensuring effective results delivery and impact on performance together with key stakeholders.
We are a results focused, fast moving company. A number of the senior leaders are ex McKinsey BCG and Bain, and we welcome a variety of people at all levels.
We have a culture of moving high performers around and promoting them to different areas and responsibilities.
- Lead strategic thinking on these areas within company, working together with the Director of Hotel, Car Hire and Ancillaries,
- Communicate findings and recommendations to the CEO and executive team: eventually your objective will be to convince our executive team to follow your recommendations,
- Project Management of key initiatives within accomodation area collaborating with stakeholders across the company,
- Definition of the KPIs and measurement of the effectiveness within the area and projects,
- Identification of the barriers to change and finding solutions of how to overcome these,
- Identification of dependencies between initiatives and define solutions,
- Gaining buy-in from people affected by the changes and projects,
- Continuous problem-solving throughout the process,
- Work hand-to-hand with other stakeholders owners, mostly C-Level and C-1 Level executives
- 4-6 years of experience in a top-tier strategic consultancy firm,
- Strategic mindset with hands-on mentality, a problem-solver,
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders, outspoken, high energy level,
- Outstanding analytical skills: ability to generate insights and coordinate strategic analysis,
- Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, online companies will be highly valued,
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, etc. (Master in Business Administration is a plus)
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.