eDreams ODIGEO is the largest online distributor of flights in the world (measured in terms of sales) and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce businesses. Under its five brands (eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink and liligo), it offers the best deals on regularly-scheduled flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rentals, vacation packages, travel insurance and stays of varying length to more than 16 million customers all over the world. Present in forty-four countries, the company employs more than 1,700 professionals.
We are looking for a Strategic Partnership Manager to join our team based in Barcelona. You will be reporting to the Head of Lodging Strategic Partners, and be responsible for growing Odigeo Lodging portfolio of online accommodations by contracting the assigned Hotel Chains.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key people in assigned Lodging Chains by delivering superior consulting services and capturing marketing and sales opportunities.
- Develop close collaboration with the Odigeo Connect Account Management Team, in order to meet the Chains performance objectives as well as ensuring Content optimization, rate and availability competitiveness on Odigeo sites.
- Secure additional inventory over high demand periods to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Secure promotional offers to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts.
- Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and strategic objectives).
- Develop & drive sound action plans with Headquarters of every Chain based on insights from data analysis to optimize their portfolio performance in Odigeo sites.
- Ensure fluent communication with assigned partners via email, phone, webinar, visits and trade show attendance.
- Organize and attend Face to face Quarterly Business Review with each assigned Chain.
- Provide ongoing input to the Head of Strategic Partners.
- To actively participate in the Technological progression of the company by proposing new implementations and/or test new tools.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Hospitality Management degree or Hospitality background.
- Good negotiation skills. Demonstrated ability to negotiate, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Team player, empathic and relationship builder.
- Action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven
- Ability to generate ideas and multi-task effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are essential. Any other European languages are very welcome.
- Yield and revenue management knowledge and analytical skills.
- Good motivational skills and appetite for learning
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- IT skills: Channel Managers & Connectivity knowledge and Proficiency with CRM tools. Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals.
We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.