eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Social Media and Content Specialist for the French market, to join our Marketing Team based in Barcelona, Spain.
The successful candidate will be in charge of posting and managing the community of different brands in the French market on social media and creating content for blogs and websites, plus organizing specific social and content actions in order to increase brand awareness, engagement, traffic, and leads acquisition. He/she will contribute effectively to shape the development of eDreams ODIGEO’s Social Media & Content strategy and ensure outstanding implementation in market, working closely with other functions to ensure effective delivery.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Plan and develop social media marketing strategies to deliver timely campaigns and content that will create a positive and engaging image for our brands;
- Generate, edit, publish and share on our social media daily content (original text, images, videos, links) to generate leads, deepen engagement, gain followers, and grow traffic to our blogs and websites;
- Research, prepare and manage content for the brands’ blogs to increase sessions;
- Manage and optimize Paid social media campaigns to maximize the impact of the content produced and reach key target audiences;
- Coordinate and execute content creation and promotion for local social media campaigns, in collaboration with other departments (sales, CRM, merchandising, design…) and external partners (airlines, tourism boards…);
- Collaborate with other Social Media and Content Specialists within the team to deliver cross brands/markets activations
- Support the SEO & PR teams in content creation and optimization for specific landing pages;
- Activate influencers to create brand demand and reach specific audiences;
- Collaborate with customer services to manage reputation and prevent crisis;
- Actively monitor social media trends and benchmark competitors activity;
- Report on results.
Required skills and experience:
- Native in French and fluent in English. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- Studies in Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Translation, etc.
- Passionate about social media, digital marketing and e-commerce, with a focus on consumer engagement and new consumer expectations.
- Proven experience in community management and in content creation, with at least 1 year of experience managing complex social media environment.
- Demonstrable experience in development and management of Paid social media campaigns (knowledge of Facebook Business Manager).
- Excellent written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to produce creative and engaging content.
- Excellent team player, enthusiastic individual with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Initiative & proactivity, ability to identify problems/obstacles, make recommendations and follow through with solutions.
- Analytical and data-driven with a passion to develop and test new ways to engage consumers and create brand awareness.
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress CMS and Google Analytics.
- Graphic design and video editing skills are a plus.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.