We are now looking for a SEO Strategist to join our Marketing department in the SEO, Social and Content Marketing team in Barcelona, Spain.
The SEO Strategist will be part of a fun, successful and highly experienced SEO team reporting to the Group head of SEO. You’ll be expected to be fairly autonomous, working in a team that helps drive SEO growth, being committed to enabling the department to execute scalable and sophisticated approaches to online marketing, by leveraging and building a healthy SEO strategy.
What you will do:
- Identify and prioritise opportunities that will drive performance for SEO based on potential impact and uplift
- Drive SEO strategy including onsite optimizations, outreach and content strategy.
- Measure and report on changes, competitor activities and general trends
- Own responsibility for log analysis, site crawls and monitoring and lead on strategic technical projects
- Responsible for developing and managing technical SEO projects. Work with other departments to ensure SEO needs are taken into account.
- Work closely with Product and Development teams to define requirements, prioritise recommendations and communicate back results
- Input into a wider SEO strategy
- Lead Key SEO initiatives
- Build cross-functional relationships by providing SEO insights and strategic recommendations that can have a profound impact on the organization
- Innovate across all aspects of SEO
- Drive the competitive research to reach and develop white-hat plans best to leverage SEO.
- 3+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimisation, working on large scale, multi-lingual websites in a technical capacity
- The candidate should be native in German and fluent in English (mandatory)
- Demonstrable experience in HTML/JS/CSS & AJAX websites
- Ability to work with large, complex data sets
- Strong understanding of Google Search Console/Botify/Ahrefs and similar applications
- Ability to clearly communicate complex requirements to a range of audiences and stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills
- Customer Focused
- Knowledge of Agile and Kanban is a plus
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude.
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- A work environment that promotes continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- A free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holidays +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts at other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.