eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a SEO Strategist to join our Marketing department in the SEO, Social and Content Marketing team in Barcelona, Spain.
The SEO Strategist will be part of a fun, successful and highly experienced SEO team reporting to the Group head of SEO. You’ll be expected to be fairly autonomous, working in a team that helps drive SEO growth, being committed to enabling the department to execute scalable and sophisticated approaches to online marketing, by leveraging and building a healthy SEO strategy.
- Identify and prioritise opportunities that will drive performance for SEO based on potential impact and uplift
- Drive SEO strategy including onsite optimizations, outreach and content strategy.
- Measure and report on changes, competitor activities and general trends
- Own responsibility for log analysis, site crawls and monitoring and lead on strategic technical projects
- Responsible for developing and managing technical SEO projects. Work with other departments to ensure SEO needs are taken into account.
- Work closely with Product and Development teams to define requirements, prioritise recommendations and communicate back results
- Input into a wider SEO strategy
- Lead Key SEO initiatives
- Build cross-functional relationships by providing SEO insights and strategic recommendations that can have a profound impact on the organization
- Innovate across all aspects of SEO
- Drive the competitive research to reach and develop white-hat plans best to leverage SEO.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimisation, working on large scale, multi-lingual websites in a technical capacity
- The candidate should be native in German and fluent in English (mandatory)
- Demonstrable experience in HTML/JS/CSS & AJAX websites
- Ability to work with large, complex data sets
- Strong understanding of Google Search Console/Botify/Ahrefs and similar applications
- Ability to clearly communicate complex requirements to a range of audiences and stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills
- Customer Focused
- Knowledge of Agile and Kanban is a plus
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude.