eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a SEO Strategist to join our Marketing department in the SEO, Social and Content Marketing team in Barcelona, Spain.
The SEO Strategist will be part of a fun, successful and highly experienced SEO team. You’ll be expected to be fairly autonomous, working in a team that helps drive SEO growth, being committed to enabling the department to execute scalable and sophisticated approaches to online marketing, by leveraging and building a healthy SEO strategy.
- Identify and prioritise opportunities that will drive performance for SEO based on potential impact and uplift,
- Drive SEO strategy including onsite optimizations, offsite and content strategy,
- Responsible for developing and managing technical SEO initiatives,
- Work with other departments to ensure SEO needs are taken into account,
- Build cross functional relationships by providing SEO insights and strategic recommendations that can have a relevant impact on the organization,
- Innovate across all aspects of SEO,
- Identifying growth opportunities in core areas such as page performance, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization,
- Writing specification documents and designing experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth,
- Performing granular traffic and conversion analyses across multiple global markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance,
- Identifying and analyzing competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking eDreams ODIGEO’s websites portfolio performance against competitors,
- Help advocate for SEO best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content, front-end engineering, and creative teams.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 years of SEO experience, preferably in large ecommerce organization,
- Excellent understanding of Google Search Console, Google analytics and other SEO tools as SemRush/ahref/SEO tools,
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills,
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and routine work to maximize results,
- Analyzing on-page and off-page optimization and recommending future strategies,
- Monitoring and reporting,
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive search engine optimization recommendations,
- Results oriented and fact-based decision-making skills,
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude,
- Languages: English (full professional proficiency), Other major European language, preferably Italian, Portuguese or German.