We are now looking for a SEO Strategist to join our Marketing department in the SEO, Social and Content Marketing team in Barcelona, Spain.
The SEO Strategist will be part of a fun, successful and highly experienced SEO team. You’ll be expected to be fairly autonomous, working in a team that helps drive SEO growth, being committed to enabling the department to execute scalable and sophisticated approaches to online marketing, by leveraging and building a healthy SEO strategy.
What you will do:
- Identify and prioritise opportunities that will drive performance for SEO based on potential impact and uplift,
- Drive SEO strategy including onsite optimizations, offsite and content strategy,
- Responsible for developing and managing technical SEO initiatives,
- Work with other departments to ensure SEO needs are taken into account,
- Build cross functional relationships by providing SEO insights and strategic recommendations that can have a relevant impact on the organization,
- Innovate across all aspects of SEO,
- Identifying growth opportunities in core areas such as page performance, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization,
- Writing specification documents and designing experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth,
- Performing granular traffic and conversion analyses across multiple global markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance,
- Identifying and analyzing competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking eDreams ODIGEO’s websites portfolio performance against competitors,
- Help advocate for SEO best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content, front-end engineering, and creative teams.
- 3 years of SEO experience, preferably in large ecommerce organization,
- Excellent understanding of Google Search Console, Google analytics and other SEO tools as SemRush/ahref/SEO tools,
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills,
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and routine work to maximize results,
- Analyzing on-page and off-page optimization and recommending future strategies,
- Monitoring and reporting,
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive search engine optimization recommendations,
- Results oriented and fact-based decision-making skills,
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude,
- Languages: English (full professional proficiency), Other major European language, preferably Italian, Portuguese or German.
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- A work environment that promotes continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- A free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holidays +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts at other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.