We are looking for a Product Owner to join our SEO Team based in Barcelona, Spain.
What you will do:
- Design, own and lead an ambitious longer-term product strategy for our landing pages (mobile/desktop) that drives high visibility, ranking and conversion in our search channels
- Identifying key strategic opportunities for our search channels (e.g. page features, content, etc.) and convert them into epics and user stories
- Own the product vision and maintain a prioritized feature backlog based on business value, aligned with the channel strategy, and resource capacity
- Define the landing pages mid-term product roadmap and deliver prioritized features, ensuring they meet the appropriate requirements and deliver business value
- Lead the full lifecycle product management of our landing pages (from concept development to tactical execution).
- Monitor daily initiatives’ facts and figures in order to understand the product and channel performance.
- Work closely with the SEO functional team, other product teams, and other company functions (Content, UX, IT) to align their initiatives and requirements with the landing pages product development
- Remain updated on all changes taking place in organic and paid Search – including major announcements, algorithm updates, new tools and strategies, etc
- Survey the marketplace for ways to improve our landing pages and SEO, SEM tactics. Evaluate how to put into practice successful techniques where they exist
- University degree
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work with cross functional teams
- 4-5 years of SEO/SEM/Marketing based Product Owner experience in the eCommerce industry (mobile web/cross device solutions), preferably in the travel industry
- A deep understanding of source code (HTML, CSS)
- Technology passionate
- Exceptional analytical skills (Power user of Google Analytics and A/B testing)
- Experience working with agile methodologies in a product development environment
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem solver and can do attitude
- Loves Challenges
- Results driven
- Proficient English required
- Experience in international environments
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- A work environment that promotes continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- A free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holidays +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts at other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.