eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our SEO Team based in Barcelona, Spain.
- Design, own and lead an ambitious longer-term product strategy for our landing pages (mobile/desktop) that drives high visibility, ranking and conversion in our search channels
- Identifying key strategic opportunities for our search channels (e.g. page features, content, etc.) and convert them into epics and user stories
- Own the product vision and maintain a prioritized feature backlog based on business value, aligned with the channel strategy, and resource capacity
- Define the landing pages mid-term product roadmap and deliver prioritized features, ensuring they meet the appropriate requirements and deliver business value
- Lead the full lifecycle product management of our landing pages (from concept development to tactical execution).
- Monitor daily initiatives’ facts and figures in order to understand the product and channel performance.
- Work closely with the SEO functional team, other product teams, and other company functions (Content, UX, IT) to align their initiatives and requirements with the landing pages product development
- Remain updated on all changes taking place in organic and paid Search – including major announcements, algorithm updates, new tools and strategies, etc
- Survey the marketplace for ways to improve our landing pages and SEO, SEM tactics. Evaluate how to put into practice successful techniques where they exist
Desired Skills & Experience
- University degree
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work with cross functional teams
- 4-5 years of SEO/SEM/Marketing based Product Owner experience in the eCommerce industry (mobile web/cross device solutions), preferably in the travel industry
- A deep understanding of source code (HTML, CSS)
- Technology passionate
- Exceptional analytical skills (Power user of Google Analytics and A/B testing)
- Experience working with agile methodologies in a product development environment
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem solver and can do attitude
- Loves Challenges
- Results driven
- Proficient English required
- Experience in international environments