We are building a world-class Search Engine Marketing organization and we are seeking a highly motivated and driven Senior SEM Specialist to join one of the most efficient SEM teams in Europe composed by SEM Account Managers, Analysts, Data Scientists and Data Engineers. We are among the top Google and Microsoft Bing customers by spending in Europe. This is a key role within eDreams Odigeo that will help shape the future of the business by working alongside the country managers, product managers, pricing analysts, marketing analysts and many more.
The SEM team members are passionate about data, automation and innovation and love to work in a collaborative and agile environment. Team members are eager to learn and grow, to deep dive into things, to share constructive feedback and they welcome feedback from other team members. They also love challenging the status quo and are constantly thinking of new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking to take things to the next level by adding this role where you will have the opportunity as part of the agile team to work & drive forward initiatives autonomously in order to design and implement best-in-class campaigns, advanced bid strategies and contribute to a high level of automation. This newly created position does not have any direct reports and will report directly to the Head of SEM Performance & Operations. Join us and help us reach our ambitious goal of becoming the global leader in online travel!
- Plan, design, implement and optimize SEM campaigns across all our brands & products as a member of an agile team
- Run extensive data analysis and continuous performance monitoring using reporting and tracking tools to uncover improvement area
- Steer spend and revenue of the SEM campaigns towards given targets, deciding on the right bid strategies
- Constructively challenge the status quo with the goal to improve existing or design new approaches to be tested, unlock further automation opportunities or create leaner processes
- Take Ownership for a couple of the quarterly strategic initiatives and be able to coordinate the working team to achieve the objective
- Closely collaborate with our partners, e.g. Google or Bing in order to build best-in-class campaigns
- Embrace change adapting and shaping methods, tools and strategies towards the ever changing internal and external environment
- Collaborate closely with other departments to align actions towards common company targets, find synergies, etc.
- Contribute to the teams development and learning focused mindset by giving and receiving feedback frequently and constructively
- Keep track of trends in online marketing and the travel sector
- Embrace an agile mindset and focus on outcomes rather than outputs
What you can expect?
- Become a Top SEM Professional by working in one of the best SEM teams believing in automation and innovation as its core guiding principles
- Making an impact on Odigeos success by steering and shaping one of its biggest acquisition channels
- Work at scale across all Brands, Products & Markets with large open budgets
- High level of autonomy being part of an agile self organising team
- Find the right challenge to take your skills to the next level by either choosing among identified improvement opportunities or by proposing even more impactful solutions mixing long and short term initiatives
- Collaboration, Exchange and Discussion seeing eye to eye – Odigeos SEM team solely consists of Senior people with min 5+ years of experience in SEM
- An awesome multicultural team that sticks together, values open communication, different opinions, learning, testing, continuous optimization and having fun in and outside of work
- Minimum 5 years or experience in SEM, ideally with 6 digits+ budget
- Excellent knowledge of Google Ads , G Ads certification is a plus
- Advanced level in MS Excel and good Google Analytics knowledge
- Data-driven mindset, ideally with a background in a quantitative field e.g. engineering, business, maths, physics
- Good at analyzing data, finding hidden patterns, discovering insights and data storytelling
- Open to change (across processes, team organization, way of working) and continuous improvement methodology
- Work with the ambition to create one of the most advanced and innovative SEM program, we look for people that strive to be the best
- Able to constructively challenge the status quo and others with a positive attitude, focusing on opportunities rather than blockers
- Team player and being able to communicate cross-functional
- Sense of Ownership, taking the lead on initiatives with a can-do-attitude
- Always striving to grow & learn embracing a 100° feedback culture
- Languages skills: Fluent English; additional European-based language is a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment and/ or in the travel sector is a plus
What do we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to Coursera Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- Flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.