Liligo, as the metasearch brand of the eDreams Odigeo online travel group, is a continuously developing, data-driven company with a presence across 10 European countries and with offices in Paris, Barcelona and Budapest. We are looking for talented people who are passionate and motivated about making an impact and helping to take us to the next level. We constantly improve our methods to offer and help millions of users every day to find the best travel deals by enabling them to compare offers from hundreds of different travel websites. This is not just a job: it’s a mission!
As Paid Search (Ad) Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy, creation, and optimization within our paid search department, working side by side with the global SEM and Performance team of eDreams Odigeo.
The main responsibilities will be:
· Management of budgets towards performance goals and ROI improvement;
· Management of A/B testing across accounts and campaigns;
· Research and analytics for expansions on new geographies and categories;
· Communication and reporting of performances to team members and Management;
The role has to be understood as a global Paid Acquisition Manager with a strong focus on SEM and first months being focused on restructuring our Google Ads account;
Our goal is to quickly expand your responsibilities to other paid channels (Mobile acquisition, retargeting …).
You have at least 3 years of experience managing paid search campaigns under your belt and are looking for a role where you can work with a larger group of subject matter experts and learn from one another.
You’re ambitious, goal-oriented, passionate about digital marketing, up to speed on the latest digital marketing trends, and can’t wait to take advantage of an opportunity in a fast-growth, technology-focused company.
With an SEM specialist cap, you are also a person with the understanding of search engine rankings required to devise a strategy that will bring a website to the top of both organic and paid search engine rankings. In doing so, you promote the company by attracting new visitors to the website, encouraging repeat business, and building brand identity.
You will have to handle multiple projects and deadlines concurrently. Strong organizational skills are key to keeping track of all of your campaigns. An ability to multitask and prioritize as new projects come in is essential.
You have a global understanding of the marketing channel – specially SEO which is our core channel at Liligo. Understanding how search engine optimization works in relation to website rankings is mandatory.
You have to combine good writing skills (ability to create ad copies and Landing page content), strong communication abilities and analytics mindset.
As SEM, the main responsibilities will be:
- Planning, implementation and optimization of SEM campaigns for all our brands & products as a member of an agile team;
- Extensive Data analysis and continuous performance monitoring using reporting and tracking tools to uncover further improvement areas;
- Steering of the SEM campaigns towards a given target deciding on the right bid strategies;
- Challenging the status quo resulting in new approaches to be tested, unlocking further automation opportunities or leaner processes;
- Show Ownership leading part of our global initiatives within the quarterly SEM operational key results framework;
- Close collaboration with our local partners, e.g. Google in order to build best-in-class campaigns;
- Embrace change adapting and shaping methods, tools and strategies towards the ever changing internal and external environment;
- Collaborate closely with other departments to align actions towards common company targets, find synergies, etc;
- Contribute to the teams development and learning focused mindset by giving and receiving feedback frequently and constructively;
- Keep track of trends in online marketing and the travel sector;
- Embrace an agile mindset and focus on outcomes rather than outputs.
- Minimum 5 years or experience in SEM, ideally with 6 digit+ budget;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Ads , G Ads certification is a plus;
- Advanced level in MS Excel and good Google Analytics knowledge;
- Data-driven mindset – statistical analysis and data storytelling is what you love;
- Open to change embracing the concept of continuous improvement;
- Work with ambition constantly challenging yourself and others;
- Team player and being able to communicate cross-functional;
- Sense of Ownership – taking the lead on initiatives with a can-do-attitude;
- Always striving to grow & learn embracing a 100° feedback culture;
- Languages skills: Fluent English; additional european-based language is a plus;
- Experience working in an agile environment or in the travel sector is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to internal soft skills and technical skills training as well as language lessons
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours)
- Flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- Free subscription to Safari Online Learning
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all and a significant GymForLess discount!
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.