eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. eDreams ODIGEO and each of its five leading brands – Opodo, eDreams, Go Voyages, Travellink and Liligo – have been instrumental in ushering in a new era of travel booking. With a presence in 46 markets, we are Europe’s largest flight retailer, serving over 18 million customers last year. Our customers can access the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value.
eDreams ODIGEO’s Creative Design Team is seeking a talented, customer-obsessed Senior Motion Graphics Designer to create pixel perfect eCommerce advertising experiences based on a data-driven approach.
Your primary focus will be to design and animate visually compelling and effective advertising creative for internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely and have direct communication with marketing and product teams to create and bring ideas to life to help drive new business. Prior experience in an agency or in-house media environment creating advertisements for global and/or digital brands is required.
As a Senior Motion Designer, you have to be passionate about the visual customer experience and deliver world-class video solutions. You have to have demonstrated success in translating business goals to an inspiring creative direction delivering results. You will start with the customer in your thinking and you don’t fear diving deep into data to create highly relevant creative assets.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand graphic and motion design solutions
- Understand and respond to customer insights and performance data to steer the direction of your creative
- Produce video graphics, motion, templates, layouts and video edits
- Provide and manage design, motion graphics and video editing documentation and specifications
- Proactively manage time and deadlines
- Manage multiple requests from various internal teams on projects of varying length and complexity
- Work closely with fellow international designers to ensure high standards of graphic design, motion graphics, and video editing brand consistency and customer experience
- Communicate design, motion graphics and/or video editing rational in a clear, respectful and open, fluent manner with internal partners
- Grow team knowledge of best design practices and trends in web, graphic design and motion graphics
- Portfolio of world-class videos demonstrating motion graphics proficiency is a MUST. Please add a link to your portfolio to your application.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Audiovisual Communications/Graphic Design, Motion Design or commensurate design experience
- Proficient spoken and written/speaking English communication skills
- Expert proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite(After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and Figma
- A minimum of 5 years of video production experience is required, including experience providing conceptual direction to other artists
- Ability to train and lead others to raising the bar on motion design, and provide clear/precise feedback
- Vector-based illustration skills and motion graphic mastery
- Have a data-driven creative process
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic advertising solutions
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and self-prioritize
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Self-starter with bias for action who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business and user interaction priorities.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.