Are you a skilled agile performance marketeer with a strong experience in technology and successfully growing the app and online display channels?
As we continue to invest, in particular, in our app to substantiate our leading position amongst travel apps, we are seeking to strengthen our app/display marketing team.
What you will do:
- As the owner of our app and display marketing technology stack you will perform an audit of our current app and display marketing technologies and capabilities;
- Based on this you will build a vision for a best-in-class app marketing platform around strong technological capabilities including tracking, AB testing and measurement frameworks, and the integration of deep linking platforms. You will also do the same for the online display and retargeting marketing channels;
- You will own and operate the mobile marketing technology stack, including and not limited to measurement, attribution, testing, deep linking, fraud detection and campaign orchestration/automation platforms;
- Together with other relevant stakeholders (eg Data Scientists, IT, Business) you will deliver these plans against clearly articulated visions; working in an agile manner focused on impact and delivery;
- You will work closely with various teams (eg., pricing, product/IT, CRM, etc.) to ensure strategic and operational alignment across all app capabilities related workstreams.
- Experience in Mobile App Marketing with a strong focus on marketing capabilities and technology;
- Ideally, experience in display campaign management and marketing capabilities, including ad-servers, DSP’s, Verification, DCO and RTB technologies;
- Experience in choosing, integrating and operating mobile marketing technologies, including and not limited to measurement, attribution, testing, deep linking, fraud detection and campaign orchestration/automation platforms;
- Analytical mindset, including the ability to prioritize based on business impact;
- Good team working skills used to working across functions and stakeholders;
- Experience in working in an agile team;
- Self driven to achieve results.
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand
- A work environment that promotes continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- A free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holidays +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts at other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views. / Amazing offices in the heart of Madrid.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.