Join eDreams ODIGEO, the largest Online Travel Agency in Europe, and make your professional journey a success in one of the most innovative companies in the e-commerce space.
eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in flights, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves worldwide. With a presence in 46 countries, the company has a team of over 1,700 professionals (www.edreamsodigeo.com). Travel is the largest e-commerce segment in the world and eDreams ODIGEO is at the heart of it.
- Lead complex, transversal projects with stakeholders across eDreams ODIGEO with the objective to drive Customer Experience improvements
- Project Management from initial planning, through regular update meetings/calls, to final development and implementation
- Develop data-driven insights and business cases to support decision-making, identify opportunities and drive business goals; use insights to prioritise activities and ensure focus is on the items delivering most benefit
- Define and track targets and KPIs; build and maintain dashboards and/or reports to track and share performance information; analyze and report end to end the impact of projects
- Work together with stakeholders across the organization and within the Customer Experience area to ensure the optimal delivery of the project (Product, Business, IT, Finance, Customer Service Operations, etc.)
- Lead SteerCos with Senior Management for decision-making and reporting progress
- Work with the other Project Managers to act as a lead point and interface between Customer Services and the other functional areas of eDreams ODIGEO.
- Identify new requirements and developments (e.g. new product launch or new capability) and ensure optimal implementation from a Customer Experience perspective
- Help prioritise and push any development requests that will lead to fixes, that reduce costs to Customer Services and improve the
- Customer Experience
- Drive the replication of best practices, process and tools across Customer Services
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, etc.) or Business Administration (Finance specialization)
- Relevant project management and business process management experience is required – minimum 6 years
- Strong project management skills (clear and synthetic communication, ability to structure complex problems, organizational skills, proven track record for on time execution of strategic projects)
- Strong analytical skills, fast-learner, with high attention to detail and focused on results and productivity
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines;
- Ability to grasp complex scenarios and their translation into the practicalities of planning and executing projects and designing processes;
- Ability to look for and implement improvements;
- Proactive, highly motivated, self-directed, customer focused personality.
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in the online travel industry or e-commerce is preferred.
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.