eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are building a world-class Mobile App Marketing team to effectively attract new users, improve retention and lower churn rates. We want to help travellers to discover our apps, download them, search for travel solutions (flights, hotels, cars, trains), ideally become Prime members to get access to discounted prices and to use our app any time they intend to travel.
We are seeking a highly motivated and driven Senior Analytics Manager to autonomously leverage different data sources to generate insights and to build systems to track and measure App performance across acquisition channels. The main outcome is to optimize the marketing budget in order to increase App penetration and profitably. This is a key role within eDreams Odigeo that will help shape the future of the business by working along with marketing experts, product managers, pricing analysts, data scientists and data engineers.
The Mobile App Marketing team is part of the Online Marketing and Marketing Technology organization, where team members are passionate about data, automation, innovation and love to work in a collaborative and agile environment. Team members are eager to learn and grow, to deep dive into things, to share constructive feedback and they welcome feedback from other team members. They also love challenging the status quo and are constantly thinking of new ways of doing things.
This newly created position does not have any direct reports and will report directly to the App Marketing Lead. Join us and help us reach our ambitious goal of becoming the global leader in online travel!
- Improve and operate a world-class App Measurement Stack, including but not limited to tracking, attribution, reporting, automated alerting – along with generating ad hoc analysis. You will be supported by data engineers and data scientists which you will need to guide to implement new or enrich existing data sources;
- Measure the effectiveness of mobile app marketing initiatives by leveraging data from multiple sources such as third party mobile measurement platforms, app developer consoles, internal databases, amongst a number of other tools and platforms;
- Provide recommendations for user acquisition initiatives and programs that scale customer acquisition;
- Identify product, business and marketing team’s data needs and write clear requirements to fill those gaps, plus use visualization tools to design and customize reports that will solve those needs;
- Participate in the definition and execution of AB tests, from the creation of hipotesis, identification of success indicators and other KPIs, data extraction and analysis of results and recommendations;
- Lead efforts to utilize data-driven methodologies in everything we do;
- Be a “do-er” as well as a leader – be a data and analytics expert that your team can turn to for assistance.
- Experience in Mobile App Marketing analytics/measurement;
- Deep understanding of mobile related data analysis concepts such as CPI, CPP, Cohort analysis to name a few;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related field;
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL to handle extremely large datasets;
- Knowledge of at least one scripting languages (R/Python);
- Experience with one or more major data visualization tools (DataStudio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc);
- Experience in working in an agile team;
- Self driven to achieve results – taking the lead on initiatives with a can-do-attitude;
- Outstanding ability to utilize data and insight to “story-tell” in a compelling manner to drive strategy;
- Always striving to grow & learn embracing a feedback culture.
- Experience in integrating and operating mobile marketing technologies, including and not limited to measurement, attribution, testing and campaign orchestration/automation platforms;
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams. Ability to work collaboratively with non-technical customers and team members and translate business questions into analytical requirements with ease
- Work with ambition constantly challenging yourself and others;
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision and deliver against a timeline and blueprint for analytics.
- Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, ability to influence others and exceptional organizational skills;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!;
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning;
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.);
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels;
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc;
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too;
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc;
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views;
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!