eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for an Advanced Senior Salesforce Analyst who will be part of the Lodging Team, this cross-functional Developer/Administrator will be designing and implementing salesforce solutions. You will serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Contribute to successful design, develop and deliver Salesforce implementations and projects
- Support our clients to optimize commercial operations across Marketing, Sales and Service, enabled by the Salesforce Clouds and Platform
- Understand specific business needs and translate them to the Salesforce.com solution that best achieve the target capabilities and leverage the platform effectively
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement capabilities based on business requirements and solution design
- Develop, participate in QA, document and deploy third-party and internal integrations with Salesforce
- Determine, integrate and document processes and workflows
- Analyze and perform the Salesforce reports and dashboards systems in place
- Monitor process performance and manage user support tickets
- Create training material and documentation of all processes, flows and developments
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in implementing / developing Salesforce solutions
- Experience in Force.com and web application development
- Advanced knowledge in Salesforce (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning)
- Experience with REST / SOAP API approach and patterns
- Experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems. Understand Data and integration requirements
- Ability to deliver to budget and committed dates
- Proactive in solutions and platform enhancements Collaborative mindset & enthusiast
- Fluency in English, second European language is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.