Do you enjoy cracking analytical problems and taking ownership of your own work? Do you like working in a dynamic environment with young and international colleagues? If your answer is yes, you may be the person we are looking for to join our Revenue Management team based in Barcelona, Spain!
We are looking for a Revenue Manager to drive revenue for the Group by building relevant pricing actions and pricing related actions in all Revenue diversification area of business including Ancillaries (bags, seats, insurance & assistance products, etc) as well as a Dynamic packages (Flight + Hotel) in all markets and channels in coordination with Business & Product teams. You are a strong contributor to the P&L of the company.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of Revenue Analyst: train, coach and develop your team,
- Develop the strategy for each product, based on a better understanding of customers and interactions between products, driving proactive recommendations,
- Lead the ongoing transformation of pricing strategy towards dynamic pricing working in strong cooperation with Data Science & leading the POD composed of 2 data scientists, one IT engineer and revenue analysts of the team,
- Work hand in hand with Product and Business team to increase value creation from Ancillaries & Dynamic Packages,
- Identify synergies and joint pricing actions with Revenue managers of Flight to optimise the overall results of the company,
- Analyse the performance of the scope, build KPIs, understand elasticities and identify potential drivers to optimise,
- Participate in any new project for which you have been identified as key/value added member,
- Communicate clearly with all stakeholders,
- Ensure creation of capabilities for new non-flight products in the funnel and new touchpoints (new pricing tools benchmarking, business intelligence).You are part of a group team, and that implies team sharing, training, communicating and helping other members.
- 4-7 years of experience in a highly analytical and business-oriented role,
- Masters degree in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or Management,
- Experience in and understanding of revenue dynamics and drivers,
- Strong analytics,
- Project management,
- People leadership,
- Microsoft Office : Excel, Powerpoint,
- Fluent English.
Desirable Skills: Specific tool knowledge : Qliqview, Microstrategy
Main interactions: Data Science, Business team (Ancillaries & Dynapack), Product teams, Other revenue managers, Pricing IT
KPIs: Revenue margin per session, Dynapack and ancillaries revenue per Flight booking, conversion, EBITDA, budget
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- A work environment that promotes continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- A free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holidays +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts at other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.