In eDreams ODIGEO we are looking for a QA Manager to join us in our team working in an agile environment where we continuously learn and improve.
Our Product Development teams are full of talented and motivated individuals, and they are passionate about what they deliver – if you think this describes you, then read on. We’re looking for someone who is able to assess and peer review the work of others, giving them advice and teaching them up-to-date testing techniques, tools, and frameworks for a range of different applications.
You’ll be an independently capable engineer who researches and builds appropriate test frameworks in collaboration with teams based on their specific testing and quality needs. You’re able to provide ideas and solutions to daily challenges.
Ideally, you have a knack for critically evaluating risk and communicating it to both the team and senior stakeholders to help drive decision-making.
You have used analytics and instrumentation to help provide insights and validations for new features, and are able to drill down to root causes of complex problems.
What will your responsibilities be?
- You’ll work with the rest of the QA team to define and then execute a strategy aimed at continuously increasing the quality of the product we deliver.
- You will work with a set of teams to come up with clear strategies to help them ensure they are delivering the best quality throughout the development process.
- Using your knowledge of test automation, you’ll help ensure that we have a robust and repeatable testing infrastructure that allows effective analysis of failures and robust reporting.
- You’ll do this by working closely with a set of teams to ensure they have well-defined processes, activities, standards, ways of working, and tools/frameworks focused on delivering great quality.
- To influence the wider company, you will lead the testing automation community of practice and be an ambassador for the test automation strategy.
- You’ll be working with a set of cross-functional teams and stakeholders, ensuring that quality is part of the end-to-end process.
- You’ll be passionate about sharing your learnings to grow others and also learning yourself from what your colleagues are doing
Who are we looking for?
- You’ll have experience and knowledge in QA, testing and automation, and you’ll be experienced at producing a robust testing strategy.
- You’ll have a solid understanding of best practices such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD, the Practical Test Pyramid and different types and techniques in functional testing including exploratory, boundary value analysis and equivalence partitioning.
- Alongside this you’ll have deep knowledge of testing frameworks/tools (Cucumber, postman, rest assured, cypress) as well as UI and API testing patterns
- You’ll have experience writing both automated functional and non-functional tests in a way that is efficient to maintain and has well tracked metrics that support continuous improvement to the framework.
- You’ll have defined and implemented a test automation framework and have integrated it into the software development lifecycle of the teams you work with.
- Knowledge of programming languages and microservices architecture (Java)
- You’re someone who can influence others and always advocate for quality as a shared team responsibility, yet are open to change when needed.
- You zoom out to the big picture and understand the impact of changes to the product
- Ideally, you’ll have solid communication skills in English and Spanish.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.