eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
As a Group CS Quality Assurance Manager for one of the world’s largest global online travel agencies you will work together with the rest of the Quality Assurance team to ensure that the standards of quality are achieved and exceeded. Together with the team you will define, develop and maintain a quality program, and ensure that the various global delivery centres and teams are compliant with the different standards. You will continuously focus and analyse quality performance and voice of the customer feedback to detect improvement areas and customer pain points and work collectively with the rest of the department and other company stakeholders on improvements. You will work alongside the other customer service departments to continuously improve the levels of service the company delivers to its customers by leading and collaborating in cross functional projects to benchmark our service against industry best-in-class.
- Lead a central QA team responsible for leading managing our QA program across global delivery centers.
- Ensure CSAT and DSAT drivers are understood.
- Ensure centers identify multi-channel transaction monitoring attribute adherence.
- Ensures effective and frequent calibration sessions with delivery centers.
- Regularly updates documents as required including QA transaction monitoring forms and advises about required document changes for policies, procedures, and training content.
- Proactively identifies and proposes QA program improvements as appropriate.
- Leads, manages, and delivers assigned projects as required. (ie: implementing QA programs for new contact channels or lines of business).
- Collaborates in specific projects related to the launching of new initiatives, new tools’ functionalities and processes redesign, among others.
- Ensures the team perform data analysis to understand trends and identify critical improvement points, using information from monitoring and other metrics (Write Offs, NPS, CSAT, First Contact Resolution, etc.).
- Prepares and analyses internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Participates in QBRs and weekly operational reviews.
- On boards new delivery centers as required.
- Provides on-site operational support across delivery centers as required.
- Provide reports and analysis to management detailing the QA programs global performance.
- Conduct quality monitoring tasks: agent listening and scoring, calibration, insight for performance feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or combined work experience and education.
- 2-4 years management experience required either as a manager, teal leader, or indirectly leading outsource delivery center QA teams.
- 2-3 years of progressive experience in the field of quality assurance, quality management or training development and delivery in a contact center environment.
- Previous coaching and training experience.
- Deep understanding of contact center QA best practices (with call/chat/email/text monitoring, calibrations, scoring).
- Proven success increasing individual and team performance within a contact center setting.
- Previous experience remotely working with global outsource providers a plus.
- Previous QA experience on inbound voice, outbound voice, chat, email, and offline activities a plus.
- Experience designing quality monitoring scorecards across channels.