eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Project Manager to join our Dynamic Packages (Flight + Hotel) team. The role will be based in Barcelona, Spain, and will report to the Director of Sales & Analytics for Dynamic Packages.
1) Understand the drivers of the performance of the business and translate it into a short-, mid- and long-term set of actions to improve it
- Establishing a close relationship with analytics team to understand KPIs and performance,
- Developing an expertise in managing data from Business Intelligence, Google Analytics and similar tools to identify opportunities for improvement independently,
- Interpreting and understanding data to extract business insights.
2) Collaborate closely with other areas of the business (Product, IT, Marketing, Pricing, Legal teams, among others as a “Business Owner”) to define the action and priorities to work on:
- Translate the business strategy and requirements into initiatives to be developed by those teams,
- Take part in the development process as a “business owner”, working as one team and facilitating faster progress,
- Implement, monitor and report the performance of the initiatives from a business point-of-view to keep relevant stakeholders aligned.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience in either management consulting, or general business analytics,
- University degree (Masters’ or PhD preferred) in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics,…) or in business,
- Fluent in English (this will be the day to day working language). Knowledge of Spanish, Catalan, French, Italian or German is a plus but not required,
- Strong Analytical mindset: You enjoy working with data and are comfortable with math and statistical analysis, and are able to quickly extract implications from data,
- Very good business awareness, plus the ability to understand the global business picture. Experience in the Travel Industry is a plus,
- Strong Excel capabilities; comfortable running complex analysis and dealing with high amounts of data,
- Team player and strong willingness to work as a team with different parts of the business,
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills. Able to effectively synthetize information to extract what drives value,
- Organized and self-starter. with attention to detail and focused on results and productivity.