eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for Product Owners to join our growing team based in our Barcelona Head Quarters offices. To be successful, you will need to have a data-driven approach to product development, an in-depth understanding of technical implications, strong communication skills, and an unerring sense of how to balance multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Develop together with the different business teams a longer-term product strategy for desktop and smartphone websites;
- Creating the frontend Product roadmap for multiple projects;
- Managing the Full lifecycle product management (from concept development to tactical execution);
- Monitoring on a daily basis KPI’s and understanding the product performance;
- Identifying and proposing product improvements based on solid data and market perspectives;
- Analyzing and prioritizing the product backlog;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and execute business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines;
- Working in coordination with our Development teams to execute, deliver and improve the product;
- Ensuring product objectives are fulfilled. Ie: deliverables meet requirements and business expectations;
- Managing project development;
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Developing project plans and associated communications documents;
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables;
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises and creating contingency plans;
- Driving the product development with a team of engineers and UXrs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of experience as Product Owner (working with Agile methodologies);
- Previous experience in e-commerce and travel industry is strongly preferred, ideally with focus on conversion;
- Experience working on web/mobile/cross device solutions (mobile native skills are not required);
- Proactive approach to innovate by looking not just to the competition, but through out the industry and beyond;
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven mindset;
- You are passionate about Product and Technology;
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient English required, ideally with experience in international environments.