We are now looking for Product Owners to join our growing team based in our Barcelona Head Quarters offices.
To be successful, you will need to have a data-driven approach to product development, an in-depth understanding of technical implications, strong communication skills, and an unerring sense of how to balance multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines.
What you will do:
- Develop together with the different business teams a longer-term product strategy for desktop and smartphone websites;
- Creating the frontend Product roadmap for multiple projects;
- Managing the Full lifecycle product management (from concept development to tactical execution);
- Monitoring on a daily basis KPI’s and understanding the product performance;
- Identifying and proposing product improvements based on solid data and market perspectives;
- Analyzing and prioritizing the product backlog;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and execute business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines;
- Working in coordination with our Development teams to execute, deliver and improve the product;
- Ensuring product objectives are fulfilled. Ie: deliverables meet requirements and business expectations;
- Managing project development;
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Developing project plans and associated communications documents;
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables;
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identifying potential crises and creating contingency plans;
- Driving the product development with a team of engineers and UXrs.
- 5 years of experience as Product Owner (working with Agile methodologies);
- Previous experience in e-commerce and travel industry is strongly preferred, ideally with focus on conversion;
- Experience working on web/mobile/cross device solutions (mobile native skills are not required);
- Proactive approach to innovating by looking not just to the competition, but throughout the industry and beyond;
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven mindset;
- You are passionate about Product and Technology;
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient English required, ideally with experience in international environments
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- A work environment that promotes continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- A free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holidays +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts at other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.