eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
The mission of the Process Control Specialist is to monitor, document and establishment processes in order to improve the quality, form and timing of processes done by the FSSC Team, manage and establish KPIs the end to end flow of the accounting process (including reconciliation effectiveness), engaging with the Back Office Team regarding reconciliation management, reviewing Outsourcer output related to dossiers reconciliation from an accounting perspective, training the FSSC Team regarding reconciliation process, managing KPIs related to FSSC performance (incl. data quality, integrity & reconciliation) and ensuring the accounting posting according with service level agreements. He/She directly reports to the Trade Manager.
- Definition, description and monitoring of all the process that affects to the FSSC department,
- Establish new controls and monitorization of the existing ones,
- Redefinition of the processes in order to achieve a better quality reducing the time consuming tasks,
- Establish quality controls in order to analyze and mitigate the risks,
- Identify duplicities on processes,
- FSSC performance monitoring and continuous improvement projects,
- Monitor the end to end the flow of the accounting process (including reconciliation effectiveness),
- Engage with the Back Office Team regarding reconciliation management,
- Engage with IT Finance to manage issues on data sourcing from third parties,
- Provide support on technical issues related to accounting data reconciliation, quality and integrity,
- Provide support on accounting data extraction, transformation and loading, in coordination with Finance IT and FSSC Trade Leaders,
- Monitor Outsourcer output related to dossiers reconciliation from an accounting perspective,
- Provide support on training the FSSC Team regarding the reconciliation process,
- Establish & manage KPIs related to FSSC performance (incl. data quality, integrity & reconciliation),
- Ensure the accounting posting according to service level agreements,
- Identify & provide management support on accounting discrepancies,
- Provide support on training and development to the FSSC Team (Performance Improvement),
- Monitor FSSC performance level according to Service Level Agreements,
- Control / Monitor the end to end performance of the accounting/posting process.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 Years of experience in Audit/Internal audit (Processes),
- Experience on document process, detection of gaps/improvements in the FSSC area,
- Used to be focused on results and productivity and enjoying challenging and changing environments,
- Focused on processes.
- Organised – ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines,
- Fluent English and Spanish,
- Desirable: Experience in travel agency industry,
- Desirable: Functional Consultant of Navision/AX Dynamics,
- Desirable: AMADEUS, Qlikview.