eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Payments Intern to join our Revenue department in our Head Quarter Offices in Barcelona city centre!
• Monitor costs & revenue related to partners invoices:
◦ Invoices and cost control management;
◦ Coordinate with Finance & Procurement of monthly POs;
◦ Point of contact for Finance related matters (controlling, invoices).
• Track weekly performance of key KPIs:
◦ Build weekly report and update figures.
• Monitor BI / data input in the systems:
◦ Ensure data accuracy;
◦ Ensure timely updates of main KPIs.
• Support management (funding & monitoring) of internal tools in order to ensure proper payment and cash flow processes.
• Critical Thinking;
• Good communication skills; fluency in English and Spanish;
• Advanced MS Office.
• Ability to manage and summarize big data;
• Being able to sign an Internship Agreement is a MUST;
• Ability to work on multiple projects;
• Problem solving;
• Desire to work in a challenging and high-performance environment.